COMSYOKU Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) pays close attention to the management of user’s personal information (as defined below), and appropriately handle it of those (hereinafter referred to as “user”) who use the “Hokuroku” service (hereinafter referred to as “this service”) provided by our company.
Article 1 (Handling of personal information)
1 Personal information will be used within the range necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use, and will not be used for purposes other than the intended purpose, and measures will be taken for that purpose.
2 We will take organizational, technical, human, and physical rational safety management measures against unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information. Safety management measures will promptly correct / improve if changes in social conditions occur or if any deficiencies are discovered.
3 We will respond sincerely to complaints and consultations received from everyone, consider the contents, and continuously improve the level of personal information protection.
4 We will comply with laws regarding the protection of personal information, national guidelines, industry norms and customs, and public order and morals.
Article 2 (Personal information)
Personal information means “personal information” defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Law Concerning Protection of Personal Information.
Article 3 (Personal Information Protection Manager)
COMSYOKU Co., Ltd.
〒939-1104 4-3-28 Toide-machi, Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture
Osaka-ya Shop Toide 2F floor
Article 4 (Purpose of obtaining and using personal information)
1 The purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows. We collect personal information from users to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(1) Provision of this service to users.
(2) Appropriate matching of the provided information.
(3) Provision of personal information to companies using this service based on the consent of the user.
(4) Presentation of information that is processed to make it impossible to identify an individual except for the name, contact information, work history, company name, etc., to a business partner company as reference material for introducing our company and our service.
(5) Personal authentication in the user-only page service and other operation management of the page.
(6) Distribution of notices, news, questionnaires, etc. from our company.
(7) Recruitment of interviewees for article creation.
(8) Recruitment of interviewees for applications such as monitors, shipping products, and creating articles.
(9) Answers regarding inquiries, etc., and contact in case of emergency.
2. The purpose of the use of personal information provided to the service using a company based on the item (3) of the preceding paragraph is as follows.
(1) Purpose: To provide information that matches the preference based on the user’s browsing status, product purchase status, and the like.
(2) Items of personal information to be provided: Items registered when using this service.
(3) Method of provision: Encrypted data or written provision.
Article 5 (Change of personal information, etc.)
The user can change, add, or delete the registered personal information.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information to a third party)
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, in the following cases, to the person who receives the personal information, the personal information of the user can be disclosed without the consent of the user to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws and regulations.
(1) When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of using personal information.
(2) In the case where the Company has succeeded in the business due to a merger or other reasons, and personal information is provided accordingly.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
Our company does not take any responsibility for the third party to acquire the user’s personal information by the following means.
(1) When the user himself or herself discloses personal information to a specific company by using the functions of our website or other means.
(2) When the user can be identified unexpectedly by the activity information of the user or the information entered by the user on our website.
(3) When information (ID, password, etc.) that can identify an individual user other than the user himself/herself is obtained.
Article 8 (Outsourcing)
We may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the outside. When entrusting, we will select the entrusting party on the condition that we have secured a sufficient level of personal information protection and conclude a confidentiality agreement. Besides, the Company will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the contractor.
Article 9 (Use of statistical information)
Based on the personal information provided by the user, we will create statistical information such as usage status and data processed so that the individual cannot be identified, and the information can be used without any restrictions. The copyright, in this case, belongs to our company.
Article 10 (About management of personal information)
We endeavor to continually take necessary safety management measures in terms of technology and organization against the risk of unauthorized access to personal information or the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information. Besides, we will comply with the laws concerning the protection of personal information, the laws concerning personal numbers, industry norms and customs, and public order and morals.
Article 13 (About Google Analytics)